Friday, March 6, 2009

Treats from Daddy

Alex surprised Ashton, Maddie and myself with treats today when he came home from work. He brought us each something special from Becker's Bakery in Donelson. They have fantastic goodies there. If you've never been there, it is definitely worth a stop.
Ashton got a green dinasour cookie and Maddie got a pink teddy bear cookie.
I, on the other hand, got a birthday cake. No, its not my birthday! However, I told Alex that I really wanted a Becker's birthday cake last year and he forgot. We somehow got to talking about that the other night and so he went today and got me what I wanted. He says that it isn't a six month late birthday cake, but instead it is a six month EARLY birthday cake. LOL Either way, I'm ecstatic. I love their cakes and I thought it was super duper sweet of him to think of me!! I love you Alex!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love their cakes! Yummy!