Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Today, I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I have so, so many things to be thankful for. I am particularly thankful today for our good friends, Kevin and Tiffany. On Monday, they were blessed with a small miracle and I couldn't be happier for them. Cooper Dale Jones was born at 26 weeks weighing 1 lb 11 oz and 12 inches long. He is truly a small miracle from God and a blessing to Kevin and Tiffany. I'm so thankfully that God was taking care of this little boy as he made his grand entrance into this world and he has provided doctors and nurses the knowledge to care for him now that he is here. I hope you will join me in continuing to pray for Kevin and Tiffany as they have been released from the hospital and Cooper remains. We love this family and know that they can use all the prayers they can get.

We love you Kevin, Tiffany and Cooper Jones!!

No comments: