Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Surprise

Last week, Alex decided to pull out all the stops and surprise me for my birthday! Of coure, my birthday isn't for several more weeks so I was not expecting a thing. Alex doesn't really get all excited over birthdays and so I would have never even thought about him doing this. He told me we were going out for a overnight date night downtown. He got up not feeling good, so I was already thinking this wasn't going to be the most fun because he just didn't feel well. We get to the hotel and he opened the door only to find thirteen of my favorite girls. I was absolutely speechless and in total shock! He had thought of it all. He had a great night planned for us. We had dinner in the room, each of us got a 45 minute massages, a pedicure and then we had a chocolate fountain and snacks to carry us through the night. It was great! We had a lot of fun!
Thanks Alex for the best surprise ever!!!! I love you!

No comments: