Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas in Full Swing

The Perrys have gotten our festivities started and been enjoying all our time with our families. We started last weekend with Alex's grandparents in Murfreesboro, then did Christmas with my family on Sunday in Lawrenceburg. Because it was also my dad's birthday we kind of did a two in one event. Here is a silly shot of my dad with all the grandkids.
The kids had some much fun playing with all their cousins. I am just now realizing I don't really even have pictures of Maddie because she never stayed in one spot long enough. Ashton however spent some time playing with his new moon dough farm set with Emily.
Alex and I enjoyed staying afterwards to visit with my sister and her family for a while. We don't get to just hang out and catch up much anymore. It was a nice chance to do that.
We've also had Christmas with some of our friends and the kids had a big time doing that. My mom came on Wednesday and we had a good visit. Then yesterday we all went to visit my grandparents before having lunch at this little local restuarant. Its been a great Christmas break so far and looking forward to even more.

No comments: