Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All about Sarah

Ashton has been doing so good on his writing lately. Alex and I are both really proud of him. This particular day he wrote about our friend, Sarah. She was rollerblading one day before church and had a mishap and broke her wrist. Ashton wrote about her in his daily writing at school and then asked me to send her a picture. :-)
This is what it says:
My mom's friend broke her wrist and she had to go to the hospital. She was roller skating across from the street from the church. Nat took her to the hospital. They fix her up. I'm sad because she's the best singer on whole earth.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE your kids. I know you showed me this earlier but I was just catching up on your blog and cracked a wide smile when I came across this post. You guys are the best!!