Sunday, April 22, 2012

Camera Class Begins....

Back before Christmas, Alex found out about a camera class here in Lebanon where the guy teaches you how to properly use YOUR camera.  Its a one on one class for an hour.  I finally decided I wanted to take it so that I could take better pictures of the kids.  This particular day I had my first class and couldn't wait to try it out at Ashton's game.  I have NEVER shot on the manual setting, but Al (my teacher) told me how and so I was eager to give it a whirl.
Alex thinks it is funny how long it takes me to find my "normal" settings in order to even start trying to take pictures.  I've gotten faster at that for sure, but its still a little bit of a trial and error.  I was excited about getting Ashton catching this ball, even though his eyes are closed.  Its progress.  :-)

I'm not sure how much you can tell, but this one I have caught him running for the ball and his feet are both off the ground.  I was pretty proud of that because its clear and not a blurred picture. 
Although, he is looking a little silly in this one, I thought it was a pretty good action shot for my first night of trying.  The pictures got a little darker, as you can tell, but I have since figured out how to correct that.
Stay tuned for more pictures to come.....

No comments: