Monday, August 6, 2012

Big Kids!!!!

After just a week back to school, Ashton and Maddie have decided they can walk in on their own! YAY!!!!!!!! This is HUGE for Maddie. She has done so great this year with conquering her fear of going in on her own. She only cried the first two days of school and was actually ready to be dropped off last week but Ashton wanted to wait until today. I was afraid she'd cry when she had to get out but she was super big about it and I couldn't help but smile! It makes me super happy that she was excited and proud of herself.
I did hear from another mom that Maddie had some cute little boy walking down the hall talking to her this morning and when they got to class he patted her on the shoulder and told her to have a good day! I smiled.... it was Ashton!!! I love that kid and love that he loves his sister so much!

No comments: