Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago, we had family pictures made.  I was super excited to see how they turned out and even more impressed with what we got.  Here are some of the ones we got that were OUR FAVORITES.
 
 Ashton wanted this shot next to the tractor tire at the farm we were at.  I actually thought it would turn out silly looking but I liked it.  ;)

 
I know... that is gross, but I love this picture!
 

 
We have a sassy little girl on our hands!
 

I love these two people more than I could ever imagined I would before having them!

 

So sweet.  They love each other, whether they will admit it or not.
 



Miss PHOTOGENIC!
 



We had to have some hockey pictures.  ;)

 
 
 Silly but cute!
 

Daddy's girl, for sure.
(When Mommy's not around..... )

No comments: