Friday, October 3, 2008

Off to the Beach!!

This afternoon, Alex, the kids and I are heading to the beach for a week. Maddie has to be the most excited of us all. Two nights ago she woke up every few minutes for almost an hour and a half asking if it was time to go the beach yet. She'd ask if Daddy was coming, were we going to play in the sand, were we going to swim, are we still going.... it was on and on and on. I thought I was going to die. The last thing I want to talk about at 3am is the beach. Needless to say, the time has come and we are leaving today. She was so excited this morning when I told her that TODAY was when we were going to the beach. I'm very curious to see if this is going to be our first trip with the "are we there yet?" conversations. I'll keep you posted!

We hope everyone has a good week! I'm going to try and post some pictures as the week goes along, but no promises.

No comments: