Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ashton's trip to the golf course

Earlier this week, Maddie and I went to get our hair cut and Alex took Ashton to visit Papa and Beau at the golf course. Beau is one of Alex's cousins in town for a visit this week. Ashton has been so excited about hanging out with Beau, so Alex decided to take him to check out the boys playing. Ashton loved it of course and Alex got a couple of cute pictures of him that I thought I'd share.

He thought he was big stuff telling me about driving the golf cart ALL BY HIMSELF.

He looks so big in these two pictures. It makes me a little sad because he is growing up so fast.

He said he hit the ball really far in the dirt! I think he was thinking that was a good thing. I'm not real up on my golf knowledge, but I didn't necessarily think that was all that good. LOL

No comments: