Monday, July 19, 2010

Granny & Pa's

My grandparents live about 35-40 minutes away from us and I don't get to their house to visit quite as much as I should. This morning, I decided to take the kids over and spend some time with them.

Pa took them out back to show them his garden, which they both thought was cool.
Ashton had to really check out just how big his tomatoes were and tell Pa how much his Daddy liked to eat tomatoes. It was cute for me to watch from the sidelines. :-)

Granny loves to play games with the kids. I can remember that was one thing we ALWAYS did as a kid when we went to her house. Today it was bingo and the kids had a ton of fun with that!

Just before we left, Granny and Pa came outside and watched the kids run around and play in their front yard. Ashton was obsessed with checking out the birdhouses my Pa has put out. It was a good visit for the kids!

No comments: