Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Afternoon

Ashton and Maddie are going to bible camp this week. Yesterday when I picked them up, they said they wanted to go home and ride their bikes. So, we came home, got a snack and headed outside.

I am amazed at how far they have both come where their bikes are concerned. I can just barely remember Ashton getting on his bike for the first time and yesterday he was standing on the pegs on the back. (see picture above) I was blown away. When did my little boy get so big?!?!?!
And Maddie, she is a mess. I caught her taking a break from riding to chase a bug down the driveway. It was so cute! She is not afraid of stuff like that. She will try to catch them if she can. A couple weeks ago she came in to show me that she had caught a caterpillar and was holding it. They are growing up so fast!

No comments: