Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ashton started Kindergarten

My big boy has started kindergarten!!!!! It is so hard to believe he has gotten that big already! He didn't really want us to walk in with him, but we did anyway. He walked right inside to the class he was assigned to for the day and put his stuff away. Once he spotted the "boy table", he sat down to color and then looked up and waved to us saying bye like he was a pro! It was so cute, but made me a little sad at the same time. I did good and didn't shed a tear to everyone's surprise! We will see how next week goes! I'm sure I am going to have plenty of stories to tell as the year goes on! Stay tuned.....


While Ashton was at school, Maddie and I met up with one of her friends from Tuesday/Wednesday school and her mom, Cindy for some girl time. We decided to make it our last playdate before school started back. We took the girls to get their nails painted, to have lunch and play at McDonalds and then to Jaden's house to playuntil time to pick Ashton up from school The girls had so much fun and Cindy and I enjoyed catching up after a busy and hectic summer!! Maddie said when we got in the car that we really needed to play with Jaden at her house again soon! :-) I'm glad she had fun!

No comments: