Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feeding the ducks


Sunday after church, I took the kids to feed the ducks at Centennial park right before Alex's hockey game started. We had about a half hour before the game started and so we took advantage of it. I wasn't really sure how this would go. As most of you know, my kids are not the most "animal friendly" twosome! But they did really good and didn't act at all phased by the ducks and birds swarming around them.
Ashton was really concentrating on feeding the smaller, "baby" ducks (as he called them) and Maddie was just going through her bread as fast as she could.
Right before we left, I had them sit down for a quick picture and I couldn't resist sharing it. I love these two!! I'm so thankful I get the opportunity to stay home and do fun things with them!!!!!! Thanks Alex!

No comments: