Monday, March 21, 2011

KK's Birthday

Friday, the kids and I went to KK's for the day to help her celebrate her birthday. They were so excited to get to visit and play. When we got there, my dad was there and he took Casey on a ride around the block. Addison was NOT happy about it and stood in the driveway crying like her mom was never coming back. LOL
Here are a couple of pics I took of them:

Casey and I got to enjoy some much needed time together. I painted her fingernails and we just talked. It was so nice!! The kids had a great time playing together and for the most part there were no incidents. :-)
Of course, the kids had more fun playing outside and so I had to get a few pics of that. Dax WILL NOT look at me for anything when I take his picture. I think I took about thirty or forty pictures and I have maybe four of him looking remotely in my direction. Addison, on the other hand, is just like her mom and can't keep her eyes open for a picture. :(

We had a nice visit and can't wait to get back for another!

No comments: