Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter at school

Today, Ashton and Maddie had their Easter activities at school. I'm one of the room moms for Ashton's class so I went to his and Alex went to Maddie's.



This is Ashton's class with their little bunny bags to collect their eggs in. I've always known his class was predominately girls, but this picture definitely reminded me. :-)


Ashton did not waste ANY time taking off when Mr. Bevis gave the signal to start. He was full force ahead. Most of the kids stopped as soon as they saw the first egg, but Ashton grabbed a few then took off toward the back of the yard for those. I got some great pictures of him running for them and he has the biggest smile on his face.


Maddie was pretty excited that "her daddy" got to help her at her Easter egg hunt! She is becoming more and more of a Daddy's girl over time. She still has her moments of being a SOLID Mommy's girl but I think its becoming less and less. Alex got a few pictures of her and her friends.




Holding her basket before the hunt.



Taking off


This is both of the pre k classes at her school all together after the hunt. She told me in the car on the way home that they each got to have one special something out of their basket while they sat there for the picture. How funny?!?! Bribery is a great thing some times! :-)

No comments: