Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nashville Zoo field trip



This week, I accompanied Ashton's class to the zoo for their second field trip of the year. Each parent that went was asked to keep up with their child and one more. I had Ashton and Miguel. Ashton's best friend, Evan was paired up with Thomas and Evan's mom, Kristen was their chaperone for the day. When it was time to take off and explore the zoo, Kristen and I decided we'd keep our four together to help each other keep up with the kids. We had a good time with the boys.


Ashton with the zebras. Miguel wanted to see the zebras so badly and wanted to make sure I got a picture of Ashton with the zebras behind him. It was cute!



I couldn't resist posting this one because I was taking a picture of Ashton but Miguel wanted his picture made too and was cheesing back there! :-)

Ashton and Evan

Ashton taking a break to sit down.

No comments: