Monday, May 27, 2013

Adventure Science Center

After going with Maddie to the Discovery Center, I got to wrap up the week with Ashton's class at the Adventure Science Center.  I got more than my fair share of education on science for one week. ;)
 
He and his buddies had a great time.  I hung out with Ashton, Blake and Jackson for the day and those boys kept me moving.  We climbed the jungle gym in the middle at least three or four times, changed tires on the car and lifted in a few times, played wheelchair basketball and those were just the highlights.
 
Part of their trip included getting to watch Rusty Rocket's Last Blast in the planetarium.  Ashton wasn't really looking forward to it but I think he really enjoyed it once he saw what it was.  It was pretty neat.  I had never been to a show myself.

No comments: