Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's day was a little bitter sweet this year.  I am thrilled to have two awesome kids, Ashton and Maddie.  They aren't perfect but pretty darn close in my eyes.  :)  They were excited because they had made things for me at school and Maddie especially couldn't wait to give them to me.  I always love the Mother's day surveys and this year was no exception.  Maddie has some pretty cute answers on hers and I loved it.  Ashton had made a photo collage of himself and it was perfect!  For their grand finale (and the kids most favorite part of the day).......
Predators mascot, Gnash, came to see me right after church.  He brought me flowers and a goody bag of treats from the Predators.  The kids were so excited!  They just kept saying this is the best Mother's day ever!  I love those two and I'm grateful to have them both in my life.
 

No comments: