Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've been slacking, I know.

I've been slacking a little in the blogging department. Sorry! I'll try to get back on track.

Monday, the kids and I went to Mt Juliet and did a little shopping. We ran in to some friends (Jamie, Ansley and Jack) and so we all had lunchtogether. It was nice for the kids to get to play because they don't get to play together as much as they'd like.

Tuesday, I spent the day attempting a scrapbook for the upcoming fall festival. I really wanted to get something cute together for people to look at..... So, Katrina offered to help me out, since she is the scrapbooking queen! We didn't finish it, but we are well on our way. I did officially do one whole page, but otherwise I was pretty useless. I'll have to give Katrina all the credit on this one.

Wednesday, after I dropped the kids off at school, I ran some errands and then had lunch with my dad. We rarely get to sit down and have much conversation because the kids want to show Papa Monkey everything they can do or anything new they have. It was a pleasant visit and we really got to kind of catch up on what has been going on. By the way.... Maddie has finally adapted to going to school and for two weeks now we've had no tears or breakdowns over going. I think she is actually enjoying it now!!!! I'm VERY relieved!!!!

Today has been a pretty lazy day. The kids and I spent the day at home. I did a little sewing and picking up around the house, then we watched a movie together. While they laid down for naps, I went to a sewing class. No, I didn't leave them home alone.... Alex was home early today! LOL

Tomorrow is going to be a big "play" day. We haven't been to Pump It Up in forever, so I'm treating the kids to a morning of playing. We are going to get up and go to toddler timer and then probably have some lunch with friends. I'm sure I'll have some cute pictures since we've not been in a while. Stay tuned and I'll try to stay a little more up to date!

Courtney

No comments: