Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Meeting Max

This morning after I dropped the kids off at school, I got to go over to Brandon and Courtney's house and meet my new nephew, Max. He is adorable! He seems to be a peaceful, quiet baby. I hardly heard a peep out of him the entire time I was there. However, I did get a couple of smiles out of him.
He is being super good to his parents so far. Long spurts between feedings, lots of sleep.... what more could you ask for? I just really hope he keeps it up for his parents' sake!!!

Ashton wasn't too happy with me this afternoon when he found out that I went to see Max without him. He said "I wanted to go see my couzent (cousin) baby Max" and proceeded to cry. :( I felt bad, but know he'll get to meet him soon!
Here is a picture after he had to get his clothes changed and he FINALLY opened his eyes to look at me! He is a really cute little boy!

No comments: