Sunday, September 7, 2008

A week in one...



This week has been a good one for us! Monday, Alex was off work and we did a little bit of a family day. It was nice. We don't get to do as many of those as I wish we could. Tuesday, I had lunch with my dad while the kids were at school, then spent the afternoon with some friends. Wednesday, I did some sewing while the kids were at school, then we had some friends over for dinner. After dinner we played some cards and yes, I got beat. BADLY!! When we got done playing cards we realized that Ashton wasn't laying on the rug watching a movie anymore. We weren't sure where he went. We started looking around and found him like this.

For those of you that haven't been to our house, this is in our kitchen floor. He has curled up right against the cabinets and fallen to sleep. Alex, our company and I all stood there laughing our heads off because we'd looked everywhere, including outside, and he was right there the whole time. He was so tired that he never even woke up with us laughing over him.


Thursday, I had an Uppercase Living Party at my house. It was a lot of fun!! Friday, the kids and I got out and ran a few errands, met some friends for lunch and then did some shopping. Friday night, Alex and I had a date night. We went out for dinner and a movie. It was nice to have some time to ourselves. That definitely doesn't happen as much as we'd like!!
Yesterday, three girls from my Wednesday night bible study and I went to see Angela Thomas do a live conference in Gallatin. I have never been to a conference before and I really enjoyed it. For those of you that don't know who Angela Thomas is, she is funny! She can be a little goofy at times, but I think that is what keeps my attention. You never know what she is going to say next. Our group just finished one of her video series and so it was perfect timing to get to go to the conference. Hopefully, we are going to start another one of her series. I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That has to be the cutest picture...I love it so sweet...

John G said...

Great picture to show his first girlfiend!