Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun times...

This has been a good week. I feel like I've been pretty productive and the kids and I actually got to enjoy a day in the sun yesterday. We got up early and went to the gym for mommy some workout time. Yes, I know you can all pick your jaw up... I went to the gym. Alex and I are planning a trip only us two this summer, for our anniversary, and we have both set a goal to shape up before that. So, yes I'm going to TRY and hit the gym some. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, after we did that, I took the kids to the park. It was so nice and they had a lot of fun. I am not quite sure how kids can have so much energy. I think I was more in need of a nap afterwards than they were. We ran from one side of the park to the other and had a great time!
When we got done, we had some lunch with Daddy and then headed home. Ashton got invited to hang out for the afternoon with his "best bud" Kaleb. He was so excited. Ashton, Kaleb and Erik (Kaleb's dad) went to putt putt, ride go carts, and bumper boats and then Kaleb had a baseball game. Ashton was in heaven. He then got to spend the night with Kaleb and sleep in the tent. The boys got new flashlights and had a good time. Ashton hasn't stopped talking about it since he got home. I am not sure if Erik and Katrina realize what they may have started. LOL
Meanwhile, Maddie was home with Alex and I and so we decided to do something special with just her. She was a BIG girl yesterday and had NOT ONE accident in her panties, so we took her for Maggie Moo's ice cream. She was so excited to get ice cream and then hardly even ate any. She finally just told Alex he could have it. Silly girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maddie is getting so big! Potty training is never fun. Hopefully Joseph won't be too hard.