Thursday, May 14, 2009

Irreplaceable Friendships

This morning I woke up thinking about how blessed I am to have such great friendships. I think what really sparked this thinking, today in particular, is that last night a group of gals and myself met for a bible study. We've been doing this for a long time now and the group has changed over that time. We started with a small group, then it became larger, and now we're down to just five women. The five of us have grown a lot together and developed a very strong bond. Some of us, me being one, had a hard time opening up and sharing, but now I feel very comfortable and share whenever I have something I want to bring to the table. It has helped me overcome some fears that I've had and become more confident in those areas. We talk throughout the week if things are going on and we lean on one another during good times, bad times or just when we need some advice. I'm so blessed and thankful that I became apart of this group. I don't know that I'd be where I am in my journey of faith without these women. I've learned so much and grown even more. I love you girls!!!!!

No comments: