Sunday, January 24, 2010

Confession

I have been trying to read more lately, which that in itself is not common for me, but not the confession I had in mind. Through this reading, I've really began to learn some things about myself and evaulate my life and ways of thinking. Suddenly, I've come to the conclusion that I LET Satan plant far fetched and crazy ideas in my head. I sit and dwell on them, let them drive me crazy and do nothing about it. I don't even put up a fight. I just buckle at his feet without even the slightest deffense. How crazy, huh?! That is exactly what I was just thinking! I should be getting on my face and laying all the craziness at God's feet and asking for his help finding clarity amidst the fog. I should be fighting off Satan's attempts to invade my head and make me "crazy" instead of laying out the door mat and inviting him in. Tonight, I ask you to pray for me and my attempt to turn my ear away from the words Satan has been whispering in my ear and help me to hear the assuring words of God.

No comments: