Saturday, January 23, 2010

Maddie is a BIG girl now!!

Maddie became a BIG GIRL today! She got her ears pierced!!!!! Alex has been talking to her about it for a while now and she would go back and forth as to whether or not she wanted them done or not. Since a friend of ours got her little girls' ears pierced, she has been talking about it more. I have to admit, I was not a big fan of the idea. I wanted her to wait until she was old enough to decide herself and then be able to take care of them. I've explained to her that it is a big deal and she has to help Mommy take care of them EVERY DAY and she said she would. We'll see how long that lasts! :)


1 comment:

Alex said...

They are sooooo cute. I will be buying her real diamonds soon. Her first diamonds has to be from ME!!! No one else! Thats all she talked about today was getting her ears pierced while we were on our "date". (to the dump and Home Depot, but she liked it, thats all that matters)