Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ashton's gift to me

Ashton and Maddie came home from school yesterday with their Mother's Day gifts that they made at school. Ashton had made a card and inside I found a fill in the blank survery type deal. I thought his answers were great so I wanted to share it with you. (I'll put his answers in bold.)
My mother's name is Courtney.
She is 18 years old, has black/yellow hair and blue eyes.
Blue is her favorite color.
Her favorite TV show is Survivor.
Her favorite thing to do is sew.
She really likes it when we vaccum together.
My favorite thing to do with her is play baseball.
The funniest thing I ever did with my mother was play basketball.
My mother is the best mom in the world.
She teaches me how to read.
She also helps me score goals when I can't.
It makes my mother happy when I ride my bike, but it makes her sad when I don't ride my big bike.
My mother's favorite food is salad, but she does not like to eat chicken.
The first thing my mother does when she wakes up is makes breakfast.
If I could give her anything, I would give her new tires.
I love my mother because she is my favorite mom in the world.
I love it! He is such a sweet boy and Alex and I couldn't help but laugh at some of his answers because they were so true.

No comments: