Friday, May 14, 2010

California here we come.....

Next week, Alex and I leave for our California trip. I'm getting really excited. I can't wait!! I've never been to the west coast before and I'm just really looking forward to taking it all in. We have a couple of friends at church that are from that area, so we've been given tons of places to see and check out while we're there. Alex has already bought us Alcatraz tickets and he can't wait to take me there. He has already been with his dad, but wants to go again. I'm not a real history person, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about it. Who knows?? I might actually like it. I'll keep you posted on that!!
I'm a little nervous about leaving the kiddos behind this time for some reason. I think part of it is because they are going to have to bounce around more this trip than previous ones. I can't help but worry even though I know that they will be well taken care of while we're gone. I guess that is just a mother thing. :-)
Stay tuned for tons of pictures and posts about our trip!

No comments: