Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ashton's Pre K Graduation

Today, Ashton graduated from his Pre K program at College Hills Tuesday/Wednesday school. He was super excited about it. He just kept telling me how he was graduating from Pre K so that he could start at his new school in Kindergarten. I'm so glad that he is getting excited because when I took him for the testing a week or so ago, he was scared to death. Hopefully, all the hype will get him more excited and less scared!!
I thought I'd share a couple of pictures from today. This one is him receiving his certificate from Miss Wendy.

And here is Maddie standing with Ashton. She is smiling from ear to ear because Ashton is wearing a "dress" and she thinks that is just too funny. Ashton, however, isn't laughing and wants me to hurry up so he can have another cookie. :-)

It is just so hard to believe that my little boy is growing up. He is five years old and starting Kindergarten in just a little over two months. WOW! Time flies!

No comments: