Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Awards Ceremony

The first nine weeks of school is has ended. At the end of each nine week period, there is an award ceremony where a handful of kids are recognized for different things. Ashton was awarded the Cougar Award for his class.



Here he is going to get the award and then standing there with his certificate and license plate he was given.



He also received perfect attendance and got a free pizza for that.


After their class awards were all over, he let me get a picture of him.




I asked him for a hug after and he had to check to see if his friends were looking first. :( Pretty soon, he won't be able to acknowledge me at school anymore.

2 comments:

Jason said...

That's my boy. Cougar Award!!! what is a hung? and why would he not give you one?

Perry family said...

Jason I can always count on you to check for my errors! Thanks.