Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day at the Zoo

With the kids on fall break, my sister and I decided to take the kids to the zoo. Since Casey lives so far away, we just met there so it wouldn't be as far for her. The kids were so excited about going. We got there a few minutes before Casey and her kids and my two sat there with the windows down watching for them the entire time. They love their KK and miss her tons!!!!


I got TONS and TONS of great pictures of the kids. I couldn't post them all, but thought these were probably some of the better ones.


This whole petting zoo section was TOTALLY baffling to me. My kids are absolutely terrified of animals in general and they went crazy over petting the goats!!!! I couldn't believe it. I had to call Alex immediately because it was so completely out of character for them.

I practically had to drag them out of there because they just wanted to stay!


We had a fun day and the kids got to spend several hours with Addison, Dax and KK. We will definitely need to do it again very soon!!!

No comments: