Friday, March 16, 2012

Hockey Season Wrap Up

I can't believe the hockey season is already over for us! It seems like we just got started and Ashton was barely moving around the ice. Now he zips around like he's been skating all his life. Its crazy!!! I got extremely picture happy after getting my camera back from being repaired so get ready!
I can only catch him looking at me for a picture on occassion.
He stands patiently waiting for his turn.
His stick looks bigger than he is.
They were doing drills going in and out of the cones. I just loved how I caught him on the sides of his skates like that.
Speedy
He really wasn't looking at me, but I can still tell myself that he was. :-)
He's checking out his goal!
Another picture I just thought was cute!
Just because you are a girl and on the ground, doesn't mean he won't steal your puck!
Coach Alex behind the bench. :-) I'm so glad he got to help with Ashton's team this year. Ashton loved having him out there to share this time with him. Way to go Dad!!!!

No comments: