Friday, August 14, 2009

Geega's Birthday

I'm trying really hard to not be a once a week poster, but it just so happens that this week has been a little busy. I'm going to get a few things in all at once.
Last Saturday, we went to Franklin to do a few things for Geega and have lunch with him for his birthday. It was a pretty day, so he decided to take the kids for a ride up the street in his 2001 or 2002 Black Thunderbird. Anyone that knows Geega, knows that not just anyone can ride in his car AND no one else drives it. I have actually never even riden in it myself. I've asked several times to drive it and he tells me NO every single time.
Ashton and Maddie were OVERWHELMED with excitement to ride in what Ashton would call "Geega's racecar". If you look close Geega is wearing his seatbelt, which I found amusing seeing as Ashton is sitting in his lap and Maddie is just sittting in the seat next to him. At least he is seatbelted in case something happens. LOL

No comments: