Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This is UNBELIEVABLE

If you are like me, you would have thought that this was a joke, because it is so unbelievable. For almost a week now, my family has used Hartman Dr to go to or from someplace. At the corner of Hickory Ridge Road and Hartman Dr is a field that has just been cut for hay. Many of you will know exactly where I am talking about. Everyone with kids know that they love to see deer. Our kids are no different. We are constantly looking out the windows as we drive hunting for deer. Well, as we come up on that field where the hay has just been cut, I spot a baby deer. I tell the kids to look and they do. They are so excited. Well, here is where the unbelievable comes in to play. We have gone past that spot almost every day for a week and that SAME DEER HAS BEEN THERE EVERY DAY!!!! Yesterday we headed out and were coming up on that corner and Ashton says, "wonder if that deer is still eating hay".... Alex and I just laugh and then low and behold, there it is just eating away. This entire week that deer has stayed in almost the same spot. He hasn't stray too far. Who would've thought???

No comments: