Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Labor Day

Monday was Labor Day and the kids were out of school and Alex was off work. We spent the morning being lazy since we didn't have to get up and rush to be anywhere! Boy, I miss those days some times. The Perry house never stops! We are always on the go and that is pretty much the way we like it. :-)

After we got in our lazy time, we all showered and got ready and ran a few errands on our way to the Reed's for our membership interview with Erik and then a cookout with my women's group and families. Since part of our group is new, it was nice to get to finally hang out with their husbands and meet their kids. We had a great meal and then broke out the games. Alex and I have never played catch phrase which what we started with and it was fun. We played three rounds and the girls won in the end. Go Girls!!! I don't know that I've ever laughed so much during a game before. Alex took the cake for his "fill in for someone else" turn and it is still being talked about even a week later. LOL Next we played guesstures. I've never played that either but I caught on quickly and the girls won that game too. The boys were just having a rough night!! It was a fun night and we are looking forward to doing it again soon!

No comments: