Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally!!



I set this blog up to keep everyone up with what was going on with our family and I've been awful at it. I've put NOTHING on here. Hopefully, I can change that and start doing better.

We've been very busy lately. We have started attending a new church, The Journey, in Mt Juliet and LOVE IT!! We've met some amazing people whom we've grown close to. The kids seem to be enjoying it as well. Ashton asks some mornings if it is "church day" and then is sad when I say no. It is cute!

I've met some new stay at home moms lately and the kids and I have been going on a lot of play dates. It has been nice to get to know other moms and for the kids to get to play with other kids their ages. Of course, Alex says he needs to get a part time job to financially support all this additional activity. LOL.



Maddie got a new scooter and LOVES it!!

Ashton likes his too.


















No comments: