Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So far this week...

Alright, so I've started this blogging thing and can't help but finding myself feeling the need to post something each day. However, there really isn't much to tell. The last couple of days have been pretty boring for us. Monday, Alex took the kids to Home Depot to buy a pull behind trailer for the lawnmower. Of course, Ashton calls it a wagon because Daddy has taken him and Maddie on rides around the yard and up and down the driveway. Yes, he has started something now! Stay tuned for pictures of that....

Ashton goes to "school" on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so Maddie and I get OUR time to just be girls. Yet, we didn't do anything this week. We hung out at home. Today, she TRIED to assist me in cleaning house. What that basically means is she sat on the vacuum while Mommy pulled her around vacuuming. She seems to think that is help... I beg to differ. Needless to say, it does keep her occupied and I don't have to wonder what she is getting in to for that brief amount of time. Any mom reading this right now is saying, "yeah well that is help in a roundabout way." LOL.

Well, hopefully tomorrow will be more eventful and I'll have more to tell. We MAY have a playdate with one of our newest buds, Katrina and Kaleb. Just have to wait and see!

No comments: