Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Wrap Up

Believe it or not, I got to sleep in this morning!!! Can you believe it? I know what you are all thinking right now... "Wow, something must be wrong with Alex or he wants something. He passed up sleep this morning to let Courtney sleep in. That is a miracle!" Well, you can guess again. Maddie just slept late. It was wonderful and I'm hoping for a repeat tonight! Let's all say an extra prayer for this one.


Alex spent the day at the Ignite Conference with his friend Trey and Trey's cousin. He seemed to have enjoyed it and I'm really glad he got to go! The kids and I spent the first half of the day at our friends house playing. They got to ride on some cool toys unlike what we have at home and the biggest hit of all, jump on the trampoline! We'll have to get one of those next. Thanks Jamie! LOL!

As you can see, Daddy and Ashton got in to a little bit of something while I put Maddie to bed. Ashton decided that he wanted to be like his "best friend" Kaleb. So, as you can tell, Daddy took care of that one for him. Our son is officially "tatted up" with sleeves like his pal Kaleb. Isn't it amazing how kids want to be like their friends?

2 comments:

Erik Reed said...

I think Alex and I would look good with tattoo sleeves...I don't know if you and Katrina can handle all that "manyliness" though.

Erik Reed said...

Can you believe I'm going to Vanderbilt in the fall? It is "manliness" instead of "manyliness" :-)