Friday, August 22, 2008

This Week....

This week has just flown by for me. Monday we really didn't do much. I wasn't feeling super good and so the kids and I just kind of hung out all day. Tuesday was back to school for the kids. Maddie wasn't as happy to be there this week. She got pretty upset on Tuesday and I had to leave her crying. I headed for the gym; wondering in the back of my mind if I was going to have to go back and get her. When I got done, I called to check on her and she'd calmed down and went back to her class at snack time and was happy. YEAH! I went and ran some errands, grabbed a shower and headed back to get them. The day was over as fast as it began. Wednesday was another school day and back to the gym for me. For those of you that don't know... I'm on a mission to loose some weight before my birthday, which is creeping up on me faster and faster. After school, the kids and I headed to Providence to do some shopping. We got back just in time to have dinner with Robbie and Cason, from church. Another day gone in a flash! Yesterday, the kids and did some more running around. Ashton has outgrown all of his "long pants" as he calls them and so we went to look and see if we could find him some more. After that, we went and had lunch with Alex. Something we hardly get to do these days. It was nice!! We then headed home for the kids to nap. While they were sleeping, I sold Maddie's crib on craigslist. I was so excited. I wanted to get rid of it and finally did!! Katrina introduced us to craigslist a while back ago and we've gotten rid of a couple things on there now. Yeah!! When the kids woke up, we headed for the gym. While I worked out, Alex took the kids swimming. They had a LOT of fun! I headed out there when I was done and couldn't even find them at first. I look around and finally found them in the LAST place I would have expected to. They were jumping off the diving board!!! Maddie sat on the bench beside the pool and Ashton was jumping off the board in to Alex's arms. WOW! He has come a long way. He was so sad and cried when we had to leave. This might just be my way of getting to go work out some in the afternoons. They can swim and I can work out! Sounds like a good plan to me.. LOL.

No comments: