Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Machine & Tons of Possibilities

I've been on a little mission lately checking out new sewing/embroidery machines. I have been using Alex's mom's for a year and a half now. There is nothing wrong with the machine. It works great and I've really not had any problems with it. So you're thinking, why I am looking at new ones?? Well, I'll tell you. I'm very limited to what I can do with her machine. I've had many requests for things I just can't do unless I upgrade. SSSSOOOO..... I finally talked Alex in to getting me a new machine for my birthday. Yes, my birthday is a month away, but I he went ahead and got it for me now. I'M SUPER EXCITED!!!! We have a friend that has opened up a business and wants someone to do all her embroidery work for her. She has mentioned me doing it, so HOPEFULLY I can get that gig. I'm really excited!! I've been playing around with it all day. I feel like a kid in a candy store. It is unbelievable all the options I have. So, if you need anything, let me know.

No comments: