Friday, August 29, 2008

Roadtrip, in more than one way

Tomorrow, Alex is going with a friend of ours on a roadtrip. Robbie is playing in a music festival in Atlanta tomorrow night and invited Alex to go with them. Alex seems to be pretty excited about. I'm sure they will have fun!
So, the kids and I have decided to make a little roadtrip of our own. We are about to load up to make an unplanned trip to see my sister. We miss her!! Ashton came home from school the other day crying that he needed to see his "KK". It was sweet and sad at the same time. The kids love Casey, Addison, and Brandon so much and hardly ever get to see them anymore. So, we're leaving when Maddie wakes up to go stay the night and hang out with them all day tomorrow. I'm sure that I will have tons of pictures to post tomorrow after we play and have a good time. There is no telling what we will get in to.
Hope you all have a good weekend!!
Courtney

No comments: