Monday, November 24, 2008

Early Thanksgiving

This past Friday, Ashton, Maddie and I spent the day preparing for our Thanksgiving lunch with my mom and sister in Lawrenceburg. We made a turkey and boy was that an adventure. We made pies and a couple side items. Ashton likes to help cook. He thinks he is such a big boy. Early Saturday morning, Alex, the kids and I loaded up and headed down. We had a really nice visit. The kids played while we finished up the food, we had lunch and then the kids played some more while we taught my family golf. For those of you that don't know, golf is a card game the Reed's taught us. We had already showed Casey and Brandon to play once, but my mom had never played and Casey needed a quick refresher. Needless to say, we made it all the way through the game with only a few minor interruptions. It was a good time. We headed back in the afternoon so that the kids could get home in time for dinner and bed.
I know this week is always busy for everyone, so I hope it is a good, safe one for us all! Enjoy your time with your family and count your blessings!
Happy Thanksgiving from The Perrys!!!

No comments: