Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nice break

Today, I dropped the kids at school and ran some errands. I then met my sister in law, Courtney for lunch. She brought Baby Max (as Ashton and Maddie call him) with her. It was good to get to see them both and even better to get to sit and chat with Courtney without any kids to interrupt us. Courtney and I don't get to spend much time together and it was nice to get to do that. After lunch, we took Max for some shopping at Target. Courtney and I neither one can pass up on Target. Heck, who can?!
After that, it was about time to head to pick up the kids from school. Courtney headed off to pick up a few other things and I was off to follow my orders from Ashton. This morning on the way to school, he told me that today I needed to "pick up my best friend, Kaleb and his mom, Miss Trina and then pick him up from school". So, I ran by and picked them up and we headed to get the kids. Ashton was SO excited to see them. I think it just might have made his afternoon. They were super excited to get to play. As Kaleb said.... "we've not gotten to play in a long time". Those three are so cute together some times.... LOL.

No comments: