Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some much needed Mommy time

Yesterday, I finally got to use a gift certificate that I have literally had almost a year now. I went and got a massage. It was so nice!!!! I've been doing a lot of sewing lately and my back has been hurting from sitting there at my machine. I was super excited to get to finally go and use the gift certificate my dad gave me for Christmas LAST YEAR. Had it not been about to expire, I'm not sure I would have ever gotten to go. LOL

Last year, Alex and I had a small Christmas get together at our house. It was fairly small, but still fun. We decided to do it again this year, but expand the guest list a little bit. I'm SO excited about it!! I love having people over and this is just even more exciting because it is Christmas time and I can decorate the house. I've had my trees up since last week and I spent last night working on some more decorating and plan to do even more after church today. I'm not sure that it will be as fun taking it all back down, but we'll enjoy it until then at least. :)

No comments: