Saturday, April 25, 2009

Alex and Courtney Time

While the kids were away with Brandon and Casey, Alex and I got to spend some quality time together all ALONE. Thursday after Alex got done working, we started our afternoon of fun. I guess the biggest thing we did that was totally out of our norm for sure was taking my dad's motorcycle for a ride. It was such a nice and peaceful day. I have NEVER wanted to really go for a ride, but I enjoyed it. Yes, I said that and now Alex will be bugging me to get a bike. LOL We got to have two meals together without any children and even slept in on Friday morning. That alone was spectatular for me. Sleeping until 7am is pretty much sleeping in for me these days!! LOL It wasn't that we really did anything major, but we got to really enjoy each other's company, talk and had NO ONE to interrupt us or worry about keeping up with. It was a great break and has definitely given Alex and I a chance to revive ourselves. I can't wait to do it again!!!

No comments: