Friday, April 10, 2009

Potty Training Day 2

We are off to a good start today. Maddie woke up fairly dry again today and wanted to wear her big girl panties. I put them on her and we began our every 10-15 minuntes of going to the potty. Here it is 10am and she still hasn't had an accident, but we've still not gone to the potty either. She has got to be ready to explode by now, but doing a great job holding it. I'm excited that we've not had to change her clothes yet after 13 times of changing her yesterday, however, I'm dying for her to go so I'm not on the tee tee watch. Ashton and I have done several "happy dances" for her this morning to celebrate her still being dry. Surely, she will "tee tee" in the potty soon!

FINALLY, it is 10:45 and we have tee tee!!!! Maddie has had no accidents, so far, and she just tee teed in the potty. We're super excited and more importantly, so is she!!!!!! Let's hope this success continues the rest of the day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying a ton of prayers!
Well, as you have probably guessed from the pictures below.... Maddie managed to make it without wetting her panties ALL day!!!!! She has gotten lots of treats and rewards for her being a big girl. You might noticed the painted fingernails and toenails below, she got to go for pizza, then have ice cream sundaes with sprinkles, AND she got to go buy a new toy.

As you can see, she picked out a new baby and all the fun stuff to go with her. She has decided that she wants to name her baby, but just can't decide for sure what yet. She first said Madelyn Isabelle (after herself), but quickly changed her mind. Now, she is just thinking about it and told me she would tell me later. LOL.

Hopefully, we are on the road to NO MORE DIAPERS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: