Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Women's Group

Over the last several months, I've been apart of a women's small group (bible study group). It started out small, quickly grew and now has split up in to two groups and become smaller again. The women in my group have become some of my closest friends. I lean on them quite a bit when I'm struggling with different things in my life and they are always there to lend a listening ear or a bit of advice. I love these girls and I'm thankful that they've become a part of my life. Without this group, I'm not sure I would have grown as much as I have as a Christian. The series that we've been working on now has been very difficult at times, but yet helped me to see things in a new way. I've learned a lot and grown even more as a Christian, a wife, a mother, a sister and a friend. I'm really excited about these changes in my life and hope to only have more exciting times. Thanks girls!!!!!!

No comments: