Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt with the Dillard Family

Today, we had our Easter celebration with my family. We all went over to my dad's house and had an Easter egg hunt inside to get the kids all warmed up, plus it was still a little too cold for outside.
After we grilled out and had some lunch, we moved outside for another hunt. Ashton couldn't stop running and he found a ton of eggs.
Maddie was pretty good at the hunting herself. She would scream every time she found one, which was driving her daddy crazy!!!!

Here is a picture of Maddie and Ashton both running around looking. There were moments that I thought Maddie was just going to roll down the hill she was in such a hurry.

After we were all done with finding the eggs, Maddie and Daddy sat down on the porch and looked through her eggs to see what Daddy could eat. LOL.

It was a fun morning and I can't wait to see how excited they are to do it again tomorrow with Alex's family. I'll keep you posted and I'm sure I'll have even more pictures. :)

No comments: