Thursday, April 9, 2009

Potty Training

Maddie woke up this morning with a dry diaper. I was SO excited!!! I immediately thought that maybe we were finally ready to give up our diapers and become a BIG GIRL. I got all excited and decided we'd try out potty training today. (I know, what was I thinking.) I put her on the potty and nothing happened, we tried again about 10 minuntes later, and still nothing happened. I thought to myself, "she has to need to go after all night", but nothing was happening. I put panties on her and explained the whole deal to her. We were ready to go. She was excited and smiled real big. Well, I'll spare you all the fun stories and just say we've not yet had anything happen on the potty and we're on our NINTH outfit, yes I said nine outfits and it is only 1pm. I have laundry going in both the washer and the dryer because we're out of clean panties and almost out of pants. She is currently in bed with a diaper on and I only hope that we will have better luck this afternoon when she gets up. Please start praying for Alex and I. We are both going to be in great need of patience if we're going to make it through the remainder of this day!! LOL

No comments: