Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Chatter Box

As most of you know, Maddie has been chatting away for a while now. However, I've noticed an entirely new vocabulary over the last few days. Or maybe it is just that she is putting together more sentences and phrases. I'm not sure! I just know that I'm catching myself hanging on her every word. She amazes me with all the things she picks up on. You just don't realize what you've taught them sometimes, until it is repeated. I know that sounds crazy to some of you, but she is just so darn cute! It makes you realize just how much they mimic what you do. They are just a little sponge ready to absorb everything they possibly can. It is great! She is even trying to sing songs more and more. Its adorable. So, my piece of advice.... remember if you have young children, they are literally absorbing everything they can. Lets make it count and make sure they are absorbing what they need to!

2 comments:

Erik Reed said...

You better make sure you are watching your language then miss!

:-)

Erik Reed said...

You better make sure you are watching your language then miss!

:-)